Friday, June 13, 2008

A New Friend

I met a knew friend today. He seems real genuine which is something I value maybe more than anything when it comes to relationships. OK – loyalty is pretty important as well, but when you find someone who can be authentic with you, you’ve found something good. Good friends are rare – at-least they have been in my life. If there were a moral to this story (which I’m not sure if there really is), it might be this: pay attention to the people that God allows you to cross paths with. I wonder how many people I may have missed in my travels that I might have made a ‘soul connection’ with all because I was not paying attention. I don’t know if I will have a ‘soul connection’ with my new friend, but I can say that I am thankful that God has allowed our paths to cross. So keep your eyes open and your heart positioned to embrace those that might cross your path in the days to come, you never know who might walk by.

3 comments:

Evan said...

http://evanthes.wordpress.com/

that's where all the wisdom will be flowing from now on ;)

frank said...

Michael, it is a privilidge to walk side by side and pray for you as you take Boston for Jesus. Love,
Dad

JediFonger said...

I met a knew friend today="I met a new friend today"

BTW happy birthday buddy! welcome to age 21 ;).