Friday, August 26, 2011


Here are just a few reasons why I love the church, namely GENESIS...

I love GENESIS.

I love the people that come.

I love the people that serve.

I love the new people that are finding our community.

I love that some people drive an hour to come to our weekly gatherings.

I love that some drive even more than that.

I love watching people walk into our gathering space for the first time and seeing them smile because they feel immediately at ease.

I love that people are bringing their friends to be part of the community.

I love meeting someone who’s only been to GENESIS once and watching them stay 2 hours after service to help clean.

I love that I see other people loving other people.

I love that people are building new, significant and meaningful relationships with others.

I love that people are finding the one that they will spend the rest of their life with.

I love that marriages are getting transformed.

I love that broken people are seeing God heal their brokenness.

I love that there are people who are caring less about themselves, and more about others.

I love that there are people who are done settling for status quo and fighting to live a life that’s in motion, not stagnation.

I love that people are repenting from sin.

I love that people are praying.

I love that God is providing for us in abundance.

I love that people are listening for the voice of God in their life.

I love that people are seeing God at work in their life.

I love that people are seeing their friends come to know Jesus.

I love that people who were once far from God are now walking with God.

I love that people want more and not less of God in their life.

I love that people are wanting to see God do great things in the Boston/Greater Boston area with and through our community.

I love that people are believing that God can and will do immeasurably more then all we could ask or imagine.

I love that people are getting raised up, equipped and trained to lead, serve and plant more churches.

I love that people are trusting God more than they are trusting themselves.

I love that people are loving Jesus!

I love that this is an imperfect church filled with imperfect people.

I love at I am able to call this community my home.


No comments: