Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GENESIS Church!

What do you get when you compose a document with 5,574 words? GENESIS Church! Thanks to 'Wordle' the two most repeated words in the task forces report were 'GENESIS Church.' I praise God for the call that He has placed upon the GENESIS community to become a church in this New England culture that is in such desperate need of a community of people that will Love Jesus, and their neighbor. God's blessings on ALL of us as we step into His call!

P.S. Just thought I would make sure that 'Wordle' was accurate, so I tried it again and it came back with the following image. Pretty cool!

3 comments:

Jennifer Bates said...

Liz and I want to know where you found out about Wordle :)

md4jc said...

I am not allowed to reveal my sources!

Krista Photography said...

Love it!!